RV season is in full swing. Most of the large central Texas RV shows are happening between January and February. So I put together a comparison chart to highlight some of the toy haulers we’re looking at and the pros and cons between them.
Some of the key features we’re looking for are:
- Large tank sizes to reduce the frequency we need to dump
- A road schooling environment where we can utilize a large TV connected to Apple TV as an overhead projector or white board.
- Storage for the kids clothing and toys. We’re looking to add furniture to the garage to substantially increase the kids storage.
- We love to watch movies as a family, so a nice location for us all to gather and watch a move comfortably is necessary.
- Office location for Dad to work. We would prefer a built in desk, however there aren’t many floor plans with a desk so space to add a portable desk would work as well.